Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Randoms candy

I recently joined Smiley360 to get free products in exchange for a review.
My first mission was for a candy I had never heard of. And if you know me...with my crazy sweet too, that's pretty crazy I didn't know about them.
They are Wonka Randoms! I received them for free through Smiley360.
These are so fun! Here are 3 different types of gummies and sooo many different shapes. You wouldn't believe how, well, random, the shapes are!
From trains, to snails, sunglasses, lighthouses, monkeys, flowers, snowflakes, popsicles, cellphones. You get my point! There are 70 different shapes. Every bag is different!
I can just imagine how fun these would be for kids to trade for their favorites.  My favorite was a pineapple flavored unicorn! :)
I also really like the one kind of gummy that has a gel inside. MMmm! The texture is comparable to gummy bears, but the fun shapes make reaching into the bag more fun. Plus, it takes me a little longer to eat these because I'm looking at each different shape instead of dumping a handful of the same shaped gummy bears into my mouth.
I will be purchasing these after my free bag is gone. Go try some, you won't be disappointed! Get Random!
Interested in receiving free items for review? Check out Smiley360!

No comments:

Post a Comment