Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Beginner Shred Day 4

Day 4

Remind me again why I was looking forward to doing this today?! Haha...I'm so worn out! I was much hotter today and that made everything seem harder and I sweated like a pig in the middle of July. (Boy that's an ugly picture!) That or the fact I used the 5# weights for all of the exercises except that anterior raise, still using the 2's for that one, but on both sets now. Ugh, my muscles are soooooo shaky right now! I did 12 push ups each round! My goal was 12 for set one and 10 for set two, but after taking a short breather I was able to get the last two in for the second set. I will add, I feel like I'm getting stronger, even if it's just mentally I'm okay with that. However I am continuing to do all of the LE exercises and ab work at the "advanced" level, minus the planks and push ups which I'm doing on my knees. And I'm using the 5# weights for most exercises so, I'm either getting stronger or I am mentally in it better and challenging myself like I haven't done before. Which ever it is, I'm feeling great! I am still needing to pause the DVD a couple of times each day. It's been at different points in the exercises, and I always try to pause it between sets so that I'm not in the middle of an exercise. For the most part I pause it for drinks and because my heart rate feels too high. Not looking forward to tomorrow's workout at the moment due to my muscle fatigue! Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment